We’re preparing youth for academic achievement, leadership and civic engagement
- Increase the number of college graduates from vulnerable and underrepresented groups.
- Develop academic and non-academic student survival skills.
- Create an effective, permanent support network for students.
- Raise community awareness of higher education and career opportunities.
- Establish a non-traditional feeder system for selective colleges and universities.
SMF offers a range of services including mentoring, college consulting, career seminars, scholarships, and standardized test preparation. In order to implement these programs, SMF partners with education-focused organizations. SMF partners include community organizations, colleges, state education agencies, school districts, standardized test preparation providers, parents, and local leaders.